82. John Turner. “He previously a great de, specific decades immediately following, in order to Salem [Letter.E.]; where she is today [inside the 1650]traditions, well married, and recognized away from.”
85. Francis Eaton. He hitched once more; along with his 2nd Girlfriend died. And he married the next; and had of the their 3 students. One of them is actually partnered, and hath a child. The others are living. He died regarding sixteen in years past. 4 [He died, within Plymouth. N.E., in 1633.aW. T. Davis.]
87. Samuel Eaton, their guy, a sucking child. “Is additionally hitched, and you can hath a young child [into the 1650].” [The guy passed away from the Middleborough, Letter.E., for the 1684.” -W. T. Davis.]
88. Moses Fletcher. 89. Thomas Williams. ninety. John Goodman. 91. Edmund Margeson. ninety-five. Richard Britteridge. He passed away aboard the Mayflower, into the Plymouth harbour, towards the December 1620. The initial whom becomes deceased contained in this harbour. 93. Richard Clarke. 94. Degory Priest. The guy passed away, in the 1st disease, at Plymouth, with the step one/eleven January . “His Girlfriend and children [were]sent hither later on:she being Master [Isaac] Allerton’s cousin.” [Pick web page 162.]
96. Gilbert Winslow. He was various other regarding Governor E. Winslow’s brothers. “Shortly after scuba divers years’ house here; he came back toward The united kingdomt, and you will passed away around.”
97. Peter Browne. The guy “hitched twice. Of the 1st Spouse, he previously dos youngsters:that are living [during the 1650], and you can both of them married; therefore the among them hath dos youngsters. “Because of the his second spouse, he had dos a whole lot more.” [He passed away within Plymouth, N.Elizabeth., for the 1633.aW. T. Davis.]
98. John Alden. Are rented to own an excellent Cooper within Southampton, the spot where the watercraft [the fresh Mayflower]victualled: and you will, becoming an upbeat young man, is far desired; but [was]kept so you can his very own liking, to visit, orstay, when he emerged right here. “However, he stayed, and you can married here. “Hohn Alden hitched which have Priscilla, Grasp Mullins his child.” [He died on Duxbury, Letter.Elizabeth., in 1687.aW. T. Davis.]
99. John Allerton, a sailor. [Look for webpage 427.] He was a rented boy; but try reputed among the many Team [we.e. of your Pilgrim Fathers]: however, would be to get back, getting good seaman, toward https://datingranking.net/bbwdesire-review/ help of the remainder about. He although not died, in the first disease, at Plymouth, up until the Mayflower departed homewards for the 5/15 April 1621.
100. Thomas English, a beneficial sailor. [Pick page 427.] He was rented for the Master off good shallop from the Plymouth. The guy, however, died there, in the 1st diseases, until the Mayflower departed homewards towards the 5/durante hired to keep annually in the united states:
Source: The storyline of Pilgrim Fathers, 1606-1623 A. D.: While the Told through On their own, people they know in addition to their Foes” Houghton, Mifflin Co, 1897 By the Edward Arber
Mayflower descendants as well as their marriage ceremonies for 2 years following obtaining Author: John Tannehill Landis; City of Publication: Baltimore : Publisher: Southern area Book Co., Date: 1956 To begin with Wrote 1921 under the title of: “The latest Mayflower Travelers, kids and you will Grandkids.”
New MAYFLOWER Passengers Their children And you will Grandchildren [Note: Wrote 1921 not as much as term: “Brand new Mayflower individuals, their children and you can grandkids.” Making this Old research!. Transcribed because of the K. Torp to have Genealogy and family history Trails]
There are 104 guests, plus people, ladies, and kids, out of just who twenty-four had been brains out-of family. A couple of these remaining only a dilies, thus leaving twenty two out-of just who lineage is tracked instead duplication out of forefathers, as follows, viz:
We — Age b. 1623 or 1624, d. Pabodie, b. 1620, d. Dec. 13, 1707, and had, step one. JOHN, b. 4,1645; d. unm. The fall of. 17, 1669. dos. E, b. April twenty four, 1647; m. John Rogers. 3. MARY, b. Aug. 7, 1648; meters. cuatro. Compassion, b. Jan. dos,1649; yards. John Simmons. 5. uel Seabury; yards. 2nd, William Fobes. six. PRISCILLA, b. The fall of. sixteen, 1652; d. y. seven. PRISCILLA, b. The month of january. fifteen,1653-4; m. Ichabod Wiswall. 8. SARAH, b. Aug. 7, 1656; yards. John Coe. [Cole?] 9. RUTH, b. when you look at the Bartlett. 10. REBECCA, b. Southworth. eleven. HANNAH, b. , b. The fall of. twenty-four, 1664; yards. 1st, Judith meters. 2nd, Mary (Morgan) Starr. 13. LYDIA, b. April step 3, 1667; meters. Daniel Grinnell.